TECHNOLOGY AT A GLANCE:
SPRAY ELECTRICAL DEHYDRATOR is an innovative system to recover clean water along with concentrated solution separately, by processing industrial/domestic waste water/solution of wide variety.
Spray Electrical Dehydrator is used to concentrate various fluids by evaporating excess water upto 99% depending on Boiling Point Elevation (BPE) of fluid. All excess water is recovered as clean water or condensate separately along with concentrated fluid.
Spray Electrical Dehydrator comprises of highly energy efficient Plate type Falling Film Evaporator and Mechanical Vapor Re-compressor (MVR), to evaporate excess water by the use of compressed vapors generated from solution itself.
- Enhances the capabilities of processing viscous fluids.
- Plate type evaporator ensures better HTC with optimal energy consumption.
- MVR recycles steam required for evaporation thus eliminates continuous use of external heating source.
- High pressure compressed vapors enters in evaporator calandria which evaporates the excess water and generates low pressure vapors.
- Low pressure vapors are then compressed by MVR and recycled in Spray Electrical Dehydrator resulting in highly energy efficient process.
Mechanical Vapor Re-compression technology offers high flexibility & precise control over process parameters especially to deal with heat sensitive liquor concentration.
- Suitable for handling wide variety of fluids
- High flexibility & precise control over process parameters.
- Operation at low ΔT.
- Low power consumption.
- Elimination of subsequent degradation due to thermal injury.
- Elimination of fresh water requirement and heat rejection system.
- High energy efficiency.
- Elimination of regular heating source.
- Reduced manpower requirement.
- Low Capex and Opex.
- Plug and play system.
Spray Electrical Dehydrator is a vertical cylindrical vessel consists of inbuilt high efficiency Compressor/Turbofan Impeller at the top, which discharges compressed vapors at 360° in the space surrounding the Plate Heat Exchanger, which is placed at the middle plate heat exchanger. This has a small foot print design delivers the higher evaporation.
Top mounting of the MVR impeller on the evaporator eliminates the need for separate foundation and vapor ducting to interconnect evaporator along with less pressure drops of the recycling vapors.
- Peripheral ductless steam/compressed vapor entry to plate heat exchanger.
- Efficient Feed Inlet Distribution System to ensure proper wetting of the entire heating surface.
- Compact & Modular Design with less foot print area.
- Fully Automatic with control panels.
- Waste Water Treatment Industry
- Water Treatment Industry
- Water Distillation Industry
- Process & Allied Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Sugar Industry
- Textiles Industry
- Food and Beverage Industries
- Housing Colonies
- Commercial Buildings
- Hotel & restaurants