Water Recovery & Recycling Solution
Spray Engineering Devices Limited (SED) has revolutionized the water sector by providing most efficient water recovery and recycling solution using low temperature evaporation technology based on mechanical vapour compression/recompression system in single step. This evaporation technology is operating on compressed vapour without use of external heat source i.e. boiler, turbine, cooling water etc. thus eliminating use of heat generation unit (Fossil & Non-Fossil Fuel Boiler) and heat rejection unit (Condenser and Cooling Tower). The technology is highly efficient and eco-friendly falling film evaporator with mechanical vapour compression/recompression system for concentration of any type of industrial effluent or domestic wastewater.
Mechanical vapour compression/recompression is employed to recycle steam required for evaporation which offers wide range & precise control of heating steam temperature according to process requirement.
This system recovers 100% high quality clean water from any type of wastewater by concentrating wastewater/effluent and providing eco-friendly solution. This low temperature evaporator is running successfully and performing excellently in many plants for various applications across the globe. The recovered clear water is recycled back to the process and there is no need of pre and post treatment of the water.
- No external heat source
- No heat rejection unit
- No chemical treatment
- No RO/No membrane
- No ground water extraction
- 100% clean water recovery and recycling
- Minimal electric power demand
- Lowest foot-print area
- High quality product
- Automated operation
- Low capital cost
- Minimum operational and maintenance cost
- Wide applicability
- National Award for Excellence in Water Management 2019 by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), New Delhi under Innovative Water Saving Product.
- Approved Indigenous Machinery Manufacturer under Amended Technology Upgradation Funds Scheme (ATUFS) by Office of the Textile Commissioner, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
- In-house R & D recognition by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Department of Science & Technology, Government of India to facilitate, stimulate and development for the advanced technologies and upgrade the existing product portfolio.
- Patented innovation and design globally.